BSP Ask Borisov If BGN 2 B Has Been Stolen From Budget Surplus
The leader of BSP Korneliya Ninova has asked Prime Minister Boyko Borisov where the surplus of BGN 2 B from last year’s budget is.
According to the minutes of the Council of Ministers, which was distributed on 20 Positano St on Friday, in August 2016 the surplus was BGN 3.267 B which Borisov said would not be spent but would be used as a “buffer”.
According to Ninova, on January 4, 2017, the government announced a surplus of BGN 1.5 B.
Such a decision has not yet been taken by the outgoing government, but the Finance Ministry announced that, according to preliminary estimates, the consolidated budget for 2016 will have a surplus of about BGN 1.5 B.
“Where and what for has this money been spent? You remain in power in order to spend – not to say steal this money,” stated Ninova.
- » Car Drivers Are Now Passing Without Restrictions Through the "Vitinya" Tunnel
- » Bulgarian PM: We Must All Strive For Peace. War is Worse Than Anything
- » How is it Most Profitable to Heat During the Winter?
- » Nearly 300 Machines Have Cleaned the Republican Roads Last Night
- » The Total Income Average Per Household Member During the Q3 of 2017 is 1 431 BGN
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov to Present a Public Lecture on the Subject "Bulgaria, the Balkans, Europe and the World