Bulgaria's Health Ministry Website Hosted Outside BG
The Health Ministry has sent a signal to Chief Directorate Combating Organised Crime (GDBOP) about its website being forged.
Chief Commissioner Ivaylo Spiridonov, director of GDBOP has been informed of the case.
The content of the forged website page is untrue, misleading to consumers and dangerous to the health of citizens, warned the Health Ministry.
GDBOP is investigating the case of the forged website. Signals have already been submitted to authorities in two European countries as GDBOP has information that the forged website is hosted outside Bulgaria.
- » 63% of Bulgarians Approve Government's Willingness to Build Belene NPP
- » Sofia Municipality has Terminated an Order for BGN 40 Million for a Priority Project
- » Guaranteed Мinimum Income will Rise to BGN 75 From January 1, 2018
- » 5400 Positions in the Bulgarian Army are Vacant
- » More than 208 000 Unemployed People have Started Work From January to October
- » MPs will Again Discuss the Budget Law of the National Health Insurance Fund For 2018