Bulgaria's Health Ministry Website Hosted Outside BG
The Health Ministry has sent a signal to Chief Directorate Combating Organised Crime (GDBOP) about its website being forged.
Chief Commissioner Ivaylo Spiridonov, director of GDBOP has been informed of the case.
The content of the forged website page is untrue, misleading to consumers and dangerous to the health of citizens, warned the Health Ministry.
GDBOP is investigating the case of the forged website. Signals have already been submitted to authorities in two European countries as GDBOP has information that the forged website is hosted outside Bulgaria.
- » Reactions in the National Assembly on the Sale of CEZ's Assets in Bulgaria
- » The Minister of Energy Resigned
- » Sofia Municipality will Try to Reduce Advertising in the City Center
- » “Blue Room” for Hearing of Child Victims of Crime Opened in Vratsa
- » Bulgaria's commercial vehicle registrations rise 19% y/y in Jan
- » Bulgarian Ombudsman will Now be Elected by Open Ballot System