Bulgaria's Health Ministry Website Hosted Outside BG
The Health Ministry has sent a signal to Chief Directorate Combating Organised Crime (GDBOP) about its website being forged.
Chief Commissioner Ivaylo Spiridonov, director of GDBOP has been informed of the case.
The content of the forged website page is untrue, misleading to consumers and dangerous to the health of citizens, warned the Health Ministry.
GDBOP is investigating the case of the forged website. Signals have already been submitted to authorities in two European countries as GDBOP has information that the forged website is hosted outside Bulgaria.
- » Vidin - Calafat Danube Bridge Will be Temporarily Closed
- » No Agreement on Role of Proposed Anticorruption Body
- » About 30% of Children in Refugee Centers go to School
- » BGN 80 Million is the Budget for Road Cleaning during the Winter
- » Bulgaria Media Still Under Political Pressure
- » Residents of the Mladost Quarter of Sofia Protest Because of Lack of Lighting