Bulgaria Lists 26 Sports Players for Doping Control through 2017
Bulgaria's Anti-Doping Center has included the names of 26 names in a list of Bulgarian sports players who will be subjected to constant checks throughout 2017.
Many of these compete in wrestling, including Elitsa Yankova (who won bronze in last year's Olympics), Mimi Hristova, Dzhanan Manolova, Taybe Yuseyn, Vladimir Dubov, Nikolay Bayryakov, and Daniel Aleksandrov, the list on the center's website shows.
Ivet Lalova-Collio, Tihomir Ivanov, Radoslava Mavrodieva and Georgi Tsonov are the athletes added to the list.
There are also three names of boxers - Stoyka Petrova, Daniel Asenov and Simeon Chamov.
Rowing (Georgi Bozhilov and Kristian Vasilev), canoeing (Miroslav Kirchev and Staniliya Stamenova), weight-lifting (Ivaylo Filev and Ivan Markov) and biathlon (Vladimir Iliev and Emiliya Yordanova) have two representatives each.
The list includes one player in shooting sport (Antoaneta Boneva), one in rhythmic gymnastics (Nevyana Vladinova) and one in swimming (Antani Ivanov).
- » Bulgarian Boxers Scoop 4 Gold Titles at Strandzha Tournament
- » Bulgaria's New Rhythmic Gymnastics Ensemble Scoops 1st Title
- » March Honouring Pro-Nazi General Held Despite Sofia Mayor Ban
- » Goffin Defeats Dimitrov in Rotterdam, Ending His Series of Victories
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Defeats Denis Istomin at Rotterdam ATP 500 Second Round
- » Bulgaria's Grigor Dimitrov Defeats Mischa Zverev in Rotterdam