Bulgaria Lists 26 Sports Players for Doping Control through 2017
Bulgaria's Anti-Doping Center has included the names of 26 names in a list of Bulgarian sports players who will be subjected to constant checks throughout 2017.
Many of these compete in wrestling, including Elitsa Yankova (who won bronze in last year's Olympics), Mimi Hristova, Dzhanan Manolova, Taybe Yuseyn, Vladimir Dubov, Nikolay Bayryakov, and Daniel Aleksandrov, the list on the center's website shows.
Ivet Lalova-Collio, Tihomir Ivanov, Radoslava Mavrodieva and Georgi Tsonov are the athletes added to the list.
There are also three names of boxers - Stoyka Petrova, Daniel Asenov and Simeon Chamov.
Rowing (Georgi Bozhilov and Kristian Vasilev), canoeing (Miroslav Kirchev and Staniliya Stamenova), weight-lifting (Ivaylo Filev and Ivan Markov) and biathlon (Vladimir Iliev and Emiliya Yordanova) have two representatives each.
The list includes one player in shooting sport (Antoaneta Boneva), one in rhythmic gymnastics (Nevyana Vladinova) and one in swimming (Antani Ivanov).
- » Grigor Dimitrov Qualifies for Australian Open's 3rd Round
- » Grigor Dimitrov Makes It Past 1st Round at Australian Open
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov to Face World's No 231 in 1st Australian Open Game
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Goes Up ATP Tennis Ranking
- » Tennis: Bulgaria's Dimitrov Scoops Title at Brisbane International
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Reaches Brisbane Final