Schools to Remain Closed by January 09
Christmas holidays of school students will continue by January 06, Friday, due to fears of a flu epidemic, Bulgaria's Education Ministry has said.
Schools were to reopen no January 05.
However, a third of Bulgaria's municipalities have already registered a flu epidemic, and authorities are trying to prevent the disease from spreading further.
Another reason are expectations of heavy snowfall and negative temperatures across the country, the ministry says.
- » Campaign for Student Candidates has Began at Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski"
- » Over 6500 Bulgarian Students Will Receive Euro Scholarships For the Winter Semester
- » 1,200 Students will Receive Financial Support for Outstanding Performance
- » 892 Schools Across the Country are Closed Due to the Flu Epidemic
- » The Bourgas Prosecutor's Office Ordered a Check on Violence Against Children in a Kindergarten
- » In 887 Schools in the Country there are no Classes Because of the Flu