Schools to Remain Closed by January 09
Christmas holidays of school students will continue by January 06, Friday, due to fears of a flu epidemic, Bulgaria's Education Ministry has said.
Schools were to reopen no January 05.
However, a third of Bulgaria's municipalities have already registered a flu epidemic, and authorities are trying to prevent the disease from spreading further.
Another reason are expectations of heavy snowfall and negative temperatures across the country, the ministry says.
- » Newly Appointed Young Teachers have Increased more than 4 Times
- » 4506 Cases of Harassment and Bullying have been Registered in Schools in Bulgaria
- » Over 17,000 Children were Brought Back to Class in Bulgaria
- » Municipalities Receive over BGN 440 000 for Education from the State Budget
- » Key Topic of BG EU Presidency: Modernization and Innovations in Teaching Methods
- » The MES will Try Move All Students into One Shift by 2021