Bulgaria's Dimitrov Secures 1st Victory This Year in Brisbane
Grigor Dimitrov of Bulgaria has secured a resounding victory over Steve Johnson (US) in the first round of the Brisbane International tennis tournament.
Dimitrov has made it past Johnson at 6:2, 6:3 in his first win for the year.
The game was interrupted briefly at 4:2 during the first set due to strong winds which led the heavy rainfall into the partly covered tennis court.
Dimitrov's next opponent will be Nicolas Mahut (France).
- » European Open Amateur MMA Begins in Sofia
- » Special Olympics Athletes Back From Austria with 9 Medals
- » Stefka Kostadinova Re-Elected As BOC Chairwoman
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama With 3rd Consecutive Victory in Osaka
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Squanders 4 Match Balls at Indian Wells
- » Bulgarian Stanimir Belomazhev Achieves Historical gold