Bulgarian Police Detain 26 Migrants Leaving Country
Twenty-six irregular migrants have been arrested on their way out of Bulgaria, border police say.
In Kula municipality in Western Bulgaria, 18 Afghan nationals tried to enter Serbia on Saturday evening. Four Iraqi and as many Pakistani nationals tried to take the same step in the areas of Banya village in Tran municipality and at the railway station of Dragoman, respectively.
All of them had been registered with the State Refugee Agency.
Presumably, tried to reach Serbia, according to border police.
- » About 10 Cars Burn Down at a Parking Lot on Montevideo Str.
- » Man and Woman Detained For the Murder of the Taxi Driver in Varna
- » Taxi Driver Found Dead In His car in the Region of Varna
- » Customs Officers Found 3720 kg of Acetic Anhydride Hidden in Trucks Carrying Apples from Serbia to Iraq
- » Bulgaria’s Border Police Breakes Up Criminal Group Manufacturing Counterfeit Identification Documents
- » Airports and Nuclear Power Stations on Terror Alert