Road between Bulgaria's Aytos, Karnobat Reopened, Then Closed Again
The road linking the towns of Aytos and Karnobat in Southern Bulgaria was briefly reopened to traffic and then closed.
The blockade was lifted for nearly an hours to enable part of the james vehicles to move through.
All vehicles stranded along the road, which was the busiest route between Karnobat and the Black Sea city of Burgas before the launching of Trakia motorway, were pulled out by specialized equipment.
Movement from Aytos and Burgas remains difficult as I-6 road, between Petolachkata hub and Burgas, is still sealed off by police, the Road Infrastructure Agency says.
Trakia motorway itself remains closed to traffic in the section between Zimnitsa transportation hub and Burgas, after chain crashes paralyzed traffic on Friday afternon.
Bypass routes are available via Yambol and Sredets (II-53), as well as II-79 - Elhovo, Sredets - Burgas.
More information is available via LIMA, the agency's free-of-charge mobile application, or by phone (0700 130 20).
- » Leader of ATAKA: I am Not Sure if I will Support the Upcoming Mistrust Vote
- » Undercover Agents will Watch for Dirty Buses and Rude Drivers in the Capital
- » A Total of BGN 2.91 billion will be Paid to the Bulgarian Farmers
- » Bulgarian PM: There is no Greener Government than Ours
- » Government Approved the Agreement Between Bulgaria and Macedonia on the Reduction of International Roaming Tariffs
- » The Monument of Buzludzha can Receive European Funding