Road between Bulgaria's Aytos, Karnobat Reopened, Then Closed Again
The road linking the towns of Aytos and Karnobat in Southern Bulgaria was briefly reopened to traffic and then closed.
The blockade was lifted for nearly an hours to enable part of the james vehicles to move through.
All vehicles stranded along the road, which was the busiest route between Karnobat and the Black Sea city of Burgas before the launching of Trakia motorway, were pulled out by specialized equipment.
Movement from Aytos and Burgas remains difficult as I-6 road, between Petolachkata hub and Burgas, is still sealed off by police, the Road Infrastructure Agency says.
Trakia motorway itself remains closed to traffic in the section between Zimnitsa transportation hub and Burgas, after chain crashes paralyzed traffic on Friday afternon.
Bypass routes are available via Yambol and Sredets (II-53), as well as II-79 - Elhovo, Sredets - Burgas.
More information is available via LIMA, the agency's free-of-charge mobile application, or by phone (0700 130 20).
- » Municipality Officials Want to Pay a Fine Imposed on the Chief Architect of Sofia
- » Bulgaria Drops with 2 Positions in the Reporters Without Borders Media Freedom Index
- » Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
- » The Sofia District Heating Company Explained the High Heating Bills with the Colder March
- » "Democratic Bulgaria" Undertakes Measures Against Mass Sale of Scratch Lottery Tickets
- » PM Borisov is Opposed to the Return of Smoking to Establishments