Overgas Signs New Supply Contract with Bulgargaz
Bulgaria's biggest private gas supplier Overgas has signed a new deliveries contract that gives it gas from the biggest state company.
Bulgargaz will pump BGN 300 million cubic meters of gas to the private company, allowing it to meet the needs of 60 000 households and 3000 public and industrial consumers.
The supply network of Overgas was taken over by Sasho Donchev, who until then had a 50% stake in the company alongside the Russian energy giant.
Overgas in September demanded that its firs contract with Bulgargaz be terminated, and that conditions should be renegotiated, but the latter request was turned down.
Bulgargaz receives the bulk of its gas from the Russian holding - the same source Overgas had been using until the end of last year.
- » Hot Water Stops in Downtown Sofia from June 7 to June 16
- » Sofia to Send Next Week Its Position on EC antitrust Case Against Gazprom
- » Sofia Plans to Require More Information From Brussels About Gazprom Case
- » The Fifth Block of Kozloduy NPP Is Stopped Because of Planned Modernization
- » Sofia Prepares Statement on Gazprom’s Obligations
- » New Prices of The Thermal Energy in The Country