Overgas Signs New Supply Contract with Bulgargaz
Bulgaria's biggest private gas supplier Overgas has signed a new deliveries contract that gives it gas from the biggest state company.
Bulgargaz will pump BGN 300 million cubic meters of gas to the private company, allowing it to meet the needs of 60 000 households and 3000 public and industrial consumers.
The supply network of Overgas was taken over by Sasho Donchev, who until then had a 50% stake in the company alongside the Russian energy giant.
Overgas in September demanded that its firs contract with Bulgargaz be terminated, and that conditions should be renegotiated, but the latter request was turned down.
Bulgargaz receives the bulk of its gas from the Russian holding - the same source Overgas had been using until the end of last year.
- » China's Largest State-owned Nuclear Power Company is Interested in Belene NPP
- » Bulgaria Launches Natural Gas Hub Project with EU Support
- » European Energy Forum in Sofia
- » New Air-Electric Line Will be Built Between Bulgaria and Greece
- » CEZ will Explore Possibilities for Bulgarian State to Participate in the Deal
- » The Ministry of Energy will Check the Heating in Pernik