Overgas Signs New Supply Contract with Bulgargaz
Bulgaria's biggest private gas supplier Overgas has signed a new deliveries contract that gives it gas from the biggest state company.
Bulgargaz will pump BGN 300 million cubic meters of gas to the private company, allowing it to meet the needs of 60 000 households and 3000 public and industrial consumers.
The supply network of Overgas was taken over by Sasho Donchev, who until then had a 50% stake in the company alongside the Russian energy giant.
Overgas in September demanded that its firs contract with Bulgargaz be terminated, and that conditions should be renegotiated, but the latter request was turned down.
Bulgargaz receives the bulk of its gas from the Russian holding - the same source Overgas had been using until the end of last year.
- » The Bulgarian Academy of Science Report About Belene NPP will be Published After Editing
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » Russian Gas Supplies to Italy have Resumed
- » Part of Europe Left Without Gas Due to the Explosion in Austria
- » Bulgargaz Wants to Raise the Gas Price by 3% from January
- » EUR 60 million is the Estimated Value of the Pipeline for the New Gas Connection with Greece