Burgas Airport to Reopen on Saturday
The airport of the coastal city of Burgas is due to reopen to flights on Saturday as some of the repair works are being finalized, its management says.
Work will continue on some infrastructure projects at the airport investment into which has topped BGN 12 M.
Its runways had to remain closed since October 31 as part of the investment project involved a massive repair.
Siberian Airlines will perform Moscow-Burgas-Moscow flights, starting December 31, six days a week until January 11, the airport has also said.
Starting January 03, Wizz Air flights will be performed between Burgas and London Luton.
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort