Burgas Airport to Reopen on Saturday
The airport of the coastal city of Burgas is due to reopen to flights on Saturday as some of the repair works are being finalized, its management says.
Work will continue on some infrastructure projects at the airport investment into which has topped BGN 12 M.
Its runways had to remain closed since October 31 as part of the investment project involved a massive repair.
Siberian Airlines will perform Moscow-Burgas-Moscow flights, starting December 31, six days a week until January 11, the airport has also said.
Starting January 03, Wizz Air flights will be performed between Burgas and London Luton.
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay