Burgas Airport to Reopen on Saturday
The airport of the coastal city of Burgas is due to reopen to flights on Saturday as some of the repair works are being finalized, its management says.
Work will continue on some infrastructure projects at the airport investment into which has topped BGN 12 M.
Its runways had to remain closed since October 31 as part of the investment project involved a massive repair.
Siberian Airlines will perform Moscow-Burgas-Moscow flights, starting December 31, six days a week until January 11, the airport has also said.
Starting January 03, Wizz Air flights will be performed between Burgas and London Luton.
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » Two-digit Price Jump in Hotels and Airline Tickets in December
- » Bulgarians can Travel Without Visas in 156 Countries