Intense Traffic Expected on Last Day of Christmas Holidays
Hundreds of thousands of Bulgarians are on the move on the last day of the Christmas holidays – December 26.
Intense traffic is expected at the entries of large cities, reported Nova TV. Additional road police units will be deployed there in order to ease traffic.
In order to ease traffic, there will be two lanes on the road to Sofia at the entry point near Vladaya from 10:00 hrs until 20:00 hrs. An alternative route to this one is the Lyulin highway.
Trucks will be diverted from highways from 14:00 hrs until 20:00 hrs in order not to hamper automobile traffic.
Intense traffic is expected on the Trakiya, Hemus and Struma highways, as well as the roads Kulata-Sofia and Kalotina-Sofia.
- » Prime Minister Boyko Borisov met with UEFA President Aleksander Ceferin
- » Boyko Borisov in Belgrade: The EU has Wise and Secure Balkans
- » A Memorandum of Understanding and Cooperation Between the Two Prosecutor's Offices of Serbia and Bulgaria
- » Nearly BGN 1.5 Billion is the Budget of Sofia for 2018
- » Today Begins the Real Part of the Experimental Repair of the ''Trakia'' Highway
- » More Than 5000 Bulgarian Villages Can Apply for Euro Fundings For Wi-Fi