Juncker Opposes Change in EU Migration Policy
The President of the European Commission Jean Claude Juncker does not support a change in the migration policy of the European Union after the attack in Berlin.
In an interview for the German press, Juncker stated that Europe has to continue helping people who look for protection from war and terror.
“We must not regard all refugees as being the same,” appealed the President of the EC.
In spite of the fact that internal security is within the powers of the individual member-states, Juncker reckons that there should be increased cooperation among the individual services.
- » Federica Moghereini: The EU Grants an Additional € 3 Billion to Turkey For Refugees
- » Tensions in the EU rise as Brussels Plans to Shift Billions From Eastern Europe to Spain
- » EU Regulator Investigates Alitalia State Loan
- » Majority of Germans Want More Protection From Globalization
- » EU Clears Landmark Trade Agreement with Japan
- » Brussels Bans the Broadcast of World Cup Football Matches in the Center of the City