Dutch Woman Detained Entering Bulgaria on Terror Charges
A 33-year-old Dutch national was arrested while on her entry into Bulgaria on Wednesday, prosecutors say.
The woman is sought through a European Arrest Warrant.
She crossed into Bulgaria on December 21, traveling by car.
According to the Haskovo District Prosecutor's Office, the development happened at Kapitan Andreevo border crossing, which means she entered the country from Turkey.
- » Man goes to Court in Sofia for Trying to Sell Protected Specie Turtle
- » A Dog Trader Grows Nearly 300 Animals in an Illegal Kennel
- » The Authorities Seized a Painting by Salvador Dali from Art Smugglers
- » Between 10-15% of Young People in Bulgaria Fall Victims to Human Trafficking
- » Thousands of Textile Products with the Logo of Famous Brands were Detained аt Kapitan Andreevo
- » 20 Arrested in Joint Police-Prosecutor’s Office Operation across Bulgaria