Chinese Tourist Shoots Viral Bulgaria Promotion Video
Bulgarian destinations have received a huge acclaim in a four-minute video published by a Chinese tourist.
Named as Jeff Chan, the man has uploaded the video online, showing the country's beauties to an international audience.
He spent much of his time in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, but much time in the video is also dedicated to the capital Sofia, as well as to the controversial albeit picturesque Buzludzha monument.
Part of the footage was made by a drone. For the rest he used a video camera.
You can find Hello, Bulgaria here.
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay