Chinese Tourist Shoots Viral Bulgaria Promotion Video
Bulgarian destinations have received a huge acclaim in a four-minute video published by a Chinese tourist.
Named as Jeff Chan, the man has uploaded the video online, showing the country's beauties to an international audience.
He spent much of his time in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, but much time in the video is also dedicated to the capital Sofia, as well as to the controversial albeit picturesque Buzludzha monument.
Part of the footage was made by a drone. For the rest he used a video camera.
You can find Hello, Bulgaria here.
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort