Chinese Tourist Shoots Viral Bulgaria Promotion Video
Bulgarian destinations have received a huge acclaim in a four-minute video published by a Chinese tourist.
Named as Jeff Chan, the man has uploaded the video online, showing the country's beauties to an international audience.
He spent much of his time in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, but much time in the video is also dedicated to the capital Sofia, as well as to the controversial albeit picturesque Buzludzha monument.
Part of the footage was made by a drone. For the rest he used a video camera.
You can find Hello, Bulgaria here.
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact
- » Two-digit Price Jump in Hotels and Airline Tickets in December
- » Bulgarians can Travel Without Visas in 156 Countries