Bulgaria's Kubrat Pulev to Face Winner of Joshua-Klitschko Fight
Bulgarian heavyweight boxing champion Kubrat Pulev will vie for the International Boxing Federation title in a match with the winner of a forthcoming clash of Anthony Joshua and Wladimir Klitschko, sports media report.
Pulev will only know the name of his opponent after April 29, when Klitschko and Joshia will be fighting in London.
The winner will have to face the Bulgarian champion, with the IBF and WBA title (the latter now held by Pulev) put at stake.
For the Bulgarian boxer, this might be more than a match for the IBF belt, but also a revenge after his heavy loss to Klitschko last autumn.
He has had the WBA title since the victory over Samuel Peter earlier this year.
- » Additional Security Measures for Europa League Final in Stockholm Already in Place
- » Antoaneta Boneva Wins Silver Medal at ISSF World Cup in Munich
- » Kubrat Pulev to Fight For IBF Heavyweight title within 10 Months
- » Dimitar Berbatov: 'We are Trying to Surprise People in All Possible Ways'
- » Grigor Dimitrov Only A Step Away From TOP 10
- » Boryana Kaleyn 4th in the Rhythmic Gymnastics All-Around in Portugal