Worker Dies in Bulgaria's Bobov Dol Mine
A worker at the Bobov Dol mine in southwestern Bulgaria has lost his life after being smashed by a trolley, media report.
The accident reportedly took place at 06:00 local time (EET).
The worker was immediately transferred to a hospital, but died from his wounds, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
Investigators are working on the site, Focus News Agency says.
- » A Farting Passenger Forced a Plane to Make an Emergency Landing
- » A 88-year-old Veteran Overcame Thugs with Knives
- » Sofia Residents Protesting Against Overdevelopment
- » 200 European Human Rights Organizations Protest in Hungary
- » Campaign for Student Candidates has Began at Sofia University "Kliment Ohridski"
- » UK's Top Hobbies