Worker Dies in Bulgaria's Bobov Dol Mine
A worker at the Bobov Dol mine in southwestern Bulgaria has lost his life after being smashed by a trolley, media report.
The accident reportedly took place at 06:00 local time (EET).
The worker was immediately transferred to a hospital, but died from his wounds, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
Investigators are working on the site, Focus News Agency says.
- » Portugal is in National Mourning for the 36 Victims of Forest Fires
- » The Health Fund has Voted a BGN 400 Million Increase in the Budget for Next Year
- » Fine for Dropping Cigarette Buds and Other Small Trash on the Ground in Plovdiv
- » Hurricane Ophelia Knocked Down the Roof of Cork City Stadium (Video)
- » 3 Companies Approach Malaysia Over Restarting Search For Plane MH 370
- » NIMH: Mostly Sunny With Temperatures up to 21-26°C