Worker Dies in Bulgaria's Bobov Dol Mine
A worker at the Bobov Dol mine in southwestern Bulgaria has lost his life after being smashed by a trolley, media report.
The accident reportedly took place at 06:00 local time (EET).
The worker was immediately transferred to a hospital, but died from his wounds, according to the Bulgarian National Radio.
Investigators are working on the site, Focus News Agency says.
- » Artificial Intelligence Translates the Language of Chickens
- » An Art Map Will Replace Vitoshka's Fountain
- » Scientists Discovered Fossils from a Giant Penguin in New Zealand
- » The State is Taking Measures About the Export of Medicines
- » What did Bulgarians Searched on Google the Most in 2017
- » A Fallen Window from an American Helicopter Injured a Child in a Japanese School