Yes, Bulgaria Movement To Become Political Party
The newly-formed movement Yes, Bulgaria will conduct a constituent assembly on 07.01.2017.
Former Justice Minister Hristo Ivanov presented the constituent declaration which reads that Bulgaria has been taken over by political corruption, institutions do not protect the interests and rights of citizens, political power is untouchable and lawlessness is the main reason for the impoverishment of people and the draining of human capital and investments.
The names of 77 members of the initiative committee were published – professionals, experts, entrepreneurs, artists and activists from Sofia, the country and abroad.
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st
- » 150 are the Dams in the Country that are in a Bad Condition
- » 570 km of Roads will be Repaired with Budget Funds this Year
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,