Belgian Spadel Group Takes Over Devin
The American Investment Fund Advent International is selling its share of 93.29% in the venture for the bottling of mineral water and manufacturing of soft drinks Devin.
The buyer is the family company Spadel Group based in Belgium, reported Kapital Daily.
This is one of the biggest deals of the year since the estimated value of the venture is EUR 120 M. This is over 11 times the gross profit – a record-high.
For 2016, it is expected sales to grow by 10% year-on-year to EUR 46 M, while earnings before interest, taxes, depreciation and amortisation (EBITDA) are expected to reach EUR 10.7 M.
The deal must be approved by the Commission for Protection of Competition (KZK).
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia
- » Environmental Pollution Kills Millions Around the world
- » A Warehouse Hub for Indian and Chinese Goods will be Built near Sandanski
- » Varna will Held International Technology Conference Innowave Business and Startup
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » ‘New frontier’ Bulgaria Attracts Real Estate Investors