Deep Purple's Farewell Tour to Include Sofia
Legendary rock band Deep Purple will perform in Bulgaria's capital Sofia as part of its last tour, the Long Goodbye, next year, organizers of the concert say.
On May 14, 2017, at Arena Armeec hall, their show will also feature guest musicians whose names will be kept secret for the moment.
Deep Purple's tour is expected to offer a combination of "evergreens" and their new album, inFinite.
Tickets, already on sale, are available via Eventim, in several price categories ranging from BGN 60 to BGN 100.
- » Bulgarian Among Winners of 'SciTech Oscars'
- » Bulgaria's Prolet Gallery Presents Graphics Exhibition By Veliko Marinchevski
- » Bulgarian-Directed Short Film Gets Oscar Nomination
- » Bulgaria's Prolet Gallery To Present Graphics Exhibition by Veliko Marinchevski
- » Sofia Ethnographic Museum To Present Surva, Vasilitsa
- » Sofia's MENAR Film Festival to Feature Central Asian, Indian Productions