Deep Purple's Farewell Tour to Include Sofia
Legendary rock band Deep Purple will perform in Bulgaria's capital Sofia as part of its last tour, the Long Goodbye, next year, organizers of the concert say.
On May 14, 2017, at Arena Armeec hall, their show will also feature guest musicians whose names will be kept secret for the moment.
Deep Purple's tour is expected to offer a combination of "evergreens" and their new album, inFinite.
Tickets, already on sale, are available via Eventim, in several price categories ranging from BGN 60 to BGN 100.
- » ‘Cats’ Musical To Be Staged at Sofia’s NDK
- » Sofia World Cup 2017 Is Coming on 5 May
- » Donors Campaign for Books Being Organized on The World Book and Copyright Day
- » Deep Purple's Concert in Sofia Is on May 14
- » White Rabbit, Red Rabbit - Act of Spontaneous Action
- » Three Days Grace To Come in Bulgaria for Hills of Rock