Deep Purple's Farewell Tour to Include Sofia
Legendary rock band Deep Purple will perform in Bulgaria's capital Sofia as part of its last tour, the Long Goodbye, next year, organizers of the concert say.
On May 14, 2017, at Arena Armeec hall, their show will also feature guest musicians whose names will be kept secret for the moment.
Deep Purple's tour is expected to offer a combination of "evergreens" and their new album, inFinite.
Tickets, already on sale, are available via Eventim, in several price categories ranging from BGN 60 to BGN 100.
- » Summer festival OPERA OPEN 2017 - Plovdiv
- » Dance show NEO DERVISH at the ancient theater in Plovdiv
- » Artists Transform Facades into Works of Art in Bulgarian Seaside Town of Ahtopol
- » Three Bulgarian Women Painters with Exhibition at Arte Gallery
- » Rediscover Bulgaria Photo Exhibition on Lover's Bridge in Sofia
- » Rock Legend Sting to Perform in Bulgaria in September 16, 2017