Deep Purple's Farewell Tour to Include Sofia
Legendary rock band Deep Purple will perform in Bulgaria's capital Sofia as part of its last tour, the Long Goodbye, next year, organizers of the concert say.
On May 14, 2017, at Arena Armeec hall, their show will also feature guest musicians whose names will be kept secret for the moment.
Deep Purple's tour is expected to offer a combination of "evergreens" and their new album, inFinite.
Tickets, already on sale, are available via Eventim, in several price categories ranging from BGN 60 to BGN 100.
- » Theodor Ushev Shows for the First Time in Sofia an Immersive Art Installation and a Mixed Reality
- » "The Shape of Water" Took the Award of American Film Critics
- » Modigliani Art Exhibit Found to be Full of fakes
- » An Interactive Exhibition Will Welcome the Guests to the Opening Ceremony For the Bulgarian Presidency of the Council of the EU
- » "Rolling Stones" have the Most Successful Tour of the Year
- » The Alternative and Experimental Iranian Singer SEVDALIZA Comes to Sofia