Deep Purple's Farewell Tour to Include Sofia
Legendary rock band Deep Purple will perform in Bulgaria's capital Sofia as part of its last tour, the Long Goodbye, next year, organizers of the concert say.
On May 14, 2017, at Arena Armeec hall, their show will also feature guest musicians whose names will be kept secret for the moment.
Deep Purple's tour is expected to offer a combination of "evergreens" and their new album, inFinite.
Tickets, already on sale, are available via Eventim, in several price categories ranging from BGN 60 to BGN 100.
- » SOLAR SUMMER Festival in Bulgaria Canceled Over Measures Against Loud Music
- » Some of the Most Ancient Vietnamese Rituals will be Presented on 18th August in Sofia
- » Leonardo DiCaprio will Play Leonardo da Vinci
- » Bulgarian Lyuba Lukova Creates Unique Graphic Design Creations in Atlanta Design Museum
- » Garden Bazaar of Arts and Creative Crafts Conquered Borisova Garden During the Weekend
- » New Movie Theater Opens Doors in Kardzhali After 10-year Break