Bulgaria's Health Minister 'Expelled from His Party'
Outgoing Health Minister Petar Moskov has been ousted from his Democrats for Strong Bulgaria (DSB), party officials say.
No reasons are given for the move.
The decision was taken by the DSB's decision-making body, according to an emailed statement.
DSB was a member of the Reformist Bloc (RB) coalition, a loose alliance of parties that was the junior coalition partner of the outgoing government.
But in December of last year it moved into opposition after Parliament watered down several sections of a key judicial reform.
Moskov, however, stayed on as Health Minister, leaving the deputy chairman's office at DSB, but remaining a party member.
He had been maintaining his assumed the position "in person" and not representing the party.
- » Sofia Municipality is Working to Introduce a "Green Ticket"
- » Employers and Тrade Unions are Preparing a National Protest Against Electricity Prices
- » Over 900 Machines Аrе Working on the roads Across the Country
- » Municipalities Should Provide Tighter Control on the Rehabilitation of Apartment Buildings
- » A Man's Body was Found in Front of a Restaurant in Plovdiv
- » The Contract For Building the Toll System in Our Country is Signed