Airbus to Open Parts Plant in Bulgaria's Plovdiv
An aircraft parts factory of French civil aircraft giant will operate in Plovdiv, Bulgaria's second-largest city, starting within a year, French Ambassador Eric Lebédel said last week.
After meeting Plovdiv Mayor Ivan Totev, he explained, quoted by 24 Chasa, the facility would make aircraft insulation materials and sealants.
The plant will be based in Trakia Economic Zone (TEZ), a conglomerate of industrial zones where a number of multinationals have set up production bases over the past years.
"Final talks" are due on buying the field and building the factory, Dnes.bg quotes Totev as saying.
- » The e-mobile Industry in Bulgaria has a Shortage of over 500 Specialists
- » Bulgaria in the Top 5 in the EU on Export Growth for the Period January-September
- » Britain has Allowed the Tests of Autonomous Cars
- » Volkswagen will Invest EUR 22.8 Billion in its Factories
- » Subaru has Withdrawn nearly 400,000 of its Cars due to a Lack of Safety Check
- » The Tender for the Highway to Pleven / Lovech will be in the Second Half of 2018