Eighth Cistern Removed From Bulgaria's Hitrino
The eighth cistern which was left on Saturday night has been taken out of the village of Hitrino.
Three more cisterns have to be removed on Sunday. This will leave only one cistern which was leaking gas until Saturday.
Prime Minister Borisov expressed hope that residents of the village will be able to return to their homes by Tuesday.
Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski announced that the cistern is still being processed. It is expected that water, sewage and electricity experts will enter Hitrino on Sunday in order to inspect the facilities.
“There will be a meeting on Monday in which all services will monitor the water, soil, air. They will give people the results from these checks in order for them to be calm and convinced that the results do not exceed the permitted levels,” explained Moskovski.
- » 2140 are the Candidates for 74 Junior Magistrate Positions
- » Large Luggage Can Now Also Ride for Free in Sofia's Public Transport
- » The Ombudsman Organizes a Forum for the Protection of the Rights of Orphans
- » Establishments will be Closed in the Case of Systematic Violations of the Ban on Smoking
- » The Water Agency Stops Pumping Water in Three Areas of Sofia
- » Bulgaria Commemorates the 145th Anniversary of the Death of Vasil Levski