Eighth Cistern Removed From Bulgaria's Hitrino
The eighth cistern which was left on Saturday night has been taken out of the village of Hitrino.
Three more cisterns have to be removed on Sunday. This will leave only one cistern which was leaking gas until Saturday.
Prime Minister Borisov expressed hope that residents of the village will be able to return to their homes by Tuesday.
Transport Minister Ivaylo Moskovski announced that the cistern is still being processed. It is expected that water, sewage and electricity experts will enter Hitrino on Sunday in order to inspect the facilities.
“There will be a meeting on Monday in which all services will monitor the water, soil, air. They will give people the results from these checks in order for them to be calm and convinced that the results do not exceed the permitted levels,” explained Moskovski.
- » Another Smolyan Village Completely Deserted
- » Bulgarian Media Mogul Peevski Sells 50% of his Print Media Business
- » BGN 1.6 billion will Cost the Construction of the Vidin-Sofia Highway
- » The New Tiles in front of the National Palace of Culture did not Last Until the End of the European Presidency
- » Over 20.7 million leva have been Allocated to Overcome the Consequences of Disasters in Bulgaria
- » For the Moment, Bulgaria will not Extradite Bulgarians to the Case of "Zhelyaz Andreev"