Bulgaria's PM Borisov Remains in Hitrino
The removal of the dangerous cisterns from the derailed train in Hitrino continues for a fourth consecutive day.
The eighth cistern is expected to be removed on Sunday. It was loaded successfully on Saturday but the operation had to be terminated due to darkness in the evening.
The aim of the rescue teams is to remove on Sunday the most dangerous cistern which is still leaking gas. A special site has been constructed around it. The concentration of flammable substances in the air is being monitored constantly.
Prime Minister Borisov who arrived in Hitrino on Saturday stated that he will remain on the spot in order to inspect progress.
- » Bulgaria's Simeon Saxe-Coburg Gotha: It is Time to Leave a Mark After so Many Years of Isolation
- » Parliament Аdopted Аmendments to the Credit Institutions Act at First Reading
- » The Government Allocates Further BGN 80 Million for Long-term Unemployed and Unqualified Citizens
- » Repair of both Tubes of the Vitinya Tunnel on the Hemus Highway is Officially Completed
- » Speaker of The Bulgarian Parliament: The National Assembly and the EP Go Hand in Hand
- » Protests in Front of All Prisons in the Country are Expected