Bulgaria's PM Borisov Remains in Hitrino
The removal of the dangerous cisterns from the derailed train in Hitrino continues for a fourth consecutive day.
The eighth cistern is expected to be removed on Sunday. It was loaded successfully on Saturday but the operation had to be terminated due to darkness in the evening.
The aim of the rescue teams is to remove on Sunday the most dangerous cistern which is still leaking gas. A special site has been constructed around it. The concentration of flammable substances in the air is being monitored constantly.
Prime Minister Borisov who arrived in Hitrino on Saturday stated that he will remain on the spot in order to inspect progress.
- » Minister Valentin Radev: 'We are Determined to Take All Measures to Stop the Rising Mortality on the Bulgaria's Roads'
- » Minister Nikolay Nankov: E-Vignette System Will be Flexible
- » President Rumen Radev: 'Terrorism is Spreading in Europe and NATO Must Counteract'
- » International Conference on Bulgarian Church’s Contribution to Saving Bulgarian Jews to Take Place in Sofia
- » Bulgarian Helsinki Committee Launches a Campaign for Abolishment
- » 46-Year-Old Man Murdered in Snyagovo Village