Bulgaria's PM Borisov Remains in Hitrino
The removal of the dangerous cisterns from the derailed train in Hitrino continues for a fourth consecutive day.
The eighth cistern is expected to be removed on Sunday. It was loaded successfully on Saturday but the operation had to be terminated due to darkness in the evening.
The aim of the rescue teams is to remove on Sunday the most dangerous cistern which is still leaking gas. A special site has been constructed around it. The concentration of flammable substances in the air is being monitored constantly.
Prime Minister Borisov who arrived in Hitrino on Saturday stated that he will remain on the spot in order to inspect progress.
- » Over BGN 20 million have been Paid for the Welfare of Birds in Bulgaria
- » The Sofia District Heating Company Explained the High Heating Bills with the Colder March
- » "Democratic Bulgaria" Undertakes Measures Against Mass Sale of Scratch Lottery Tickets
- » PM Borisov is Opposed to the Return of Smoking to Establishments
- » Council of Europe Presented a Migration Report on Bulgaria
- » Bomb Alert Near the Presidency was False (Updated)