4.3-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Albania
A 4.3-magnitude earthquake rocked southern Albania on Saturday afternoon, reported Xinhua.
The epicentre of the quake is 17 km southwest of Argirokastro at a depth of 2 km.
- » After New Incident on Cyprus, EU Calls on Turkey to Rein in Naval Aggression
- » Greece-Macedonia Name Row Edging Towards Solution, Says Merkel
- » Turkish Embassy Receives White Powder Envelope
- » Erdogan Supports FYROM Claims on Name Dispute with Greece
- » Athens Accuses Ankara of Fueling Tension in the Region
- » Mayor of Thessaloniki Reiterated His View that the Thessaloniki International Airport of “Macedonia” Should Change its Name