4.3-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Albania
A 4.3-magnitude earthquake rocked southern Albania on Saturday afternoon, reported Xinhua.
The epicentre of the quake is 17 km southwest of Argirokastro at a depth of 2 km.
- » Turkey Arrests FETÖ-Linked Suspects, 3 of Them are Bulgarians
- » A joint Meeting of the Macedonian and Serbian Government will be Held Early Next Year
- » Greek Island on Strike in Protest Against Becoming Migrant 'Prison'
- » Ankara Asks For Further Probe into NATO Drill Incident
- » Turkish Capital Ankara Bans All Gay Rights Functions
- » Greek Floods Death Toll Rises to 20