4.3-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Albania
A 4.3-magnitude earthquake rocked southern Albania on Saturday afternoon, reported Xinhua.
The epicentre of the quake is 17 km southwest of Argirokastro at a depth of 2 km.
- » Federica Mogherini to Meet Top Officials in Greece
- » Turkish Premier Announces Major Cabinet Reshuffle
- » Kosovo President Invites Political Leaders to Discuss Forming New Institutions
- » Police Clash with Migrants at Lesvos Camp for 2nd Time in a Week
- » Detained Human Rights Activists Face Charges in Turkey
- » Albanian Government: ‘We’re Putting an End to the History of Canabis Cultivation’