4.3-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Albania
A 4.3-magnitude earthquake rocked southern Albania on Saturday afternoon, reported Xinhua.
The epicentre of the quake is 17 km southwest of Argirokastro at a depth of 2 km.
- » Kosovo Moves to Establish Army Bypassing Serb veto
- » Fears of Escalation in Tensions After Erdogan Calls Snap Polls
- » Turkey's Ever-Closer Ties with Russia Leave US Lacking Key Ally on Syria
- » Macedonian Government Survives No-Confidence Vote
- » Concerns Over Aegean Tensions After Helicopter Incident
- » Tripartite Summit on Syria Begins in Ankara