4.3-Magnitude Earthquake Hits Albania
A 4.3-magnitude earthquake rocked southern Albania on Saturday afternoon, reported Xinhua.
The epicentre of the quake is 17 km southwest of Argirokastro at a depth of 2 km.
- » Nearly 2,800 Migrants have Arrived in Greece so Far this Month
- » Kosovo Gives Up Bid to join Interpol
- » Turkey Mulling Sanctions Over Iraqi Kurdish Referendum
- » Iraq Top Court Rules to Suspend Kurdish Referendum
- » Turkey Summons German Ambassador as Tensions Mount
- » Motorola Introduced Moto Z2 Play for Southeast Europe