European Arrest Warrant Issued for Attacker in Berlin's Metro
An official European warrant has been issued for the arrest of 26-year old Svetoslav Stoykov. Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry continues to look for him because of the incident in the metro in Berlin which caused outrage in Germany.
The published records from the video surveillance tapes show how Stoykov, without any provocation, pushes a young woman who falls down the stairs and breaks an arm.
The man who is wanted for hooliganism has not been found yet.
- » The Times: May U-Turn on Rights For EU Migrants After Brexit
- » Nationalism in Heart of Europe Needles EU
- » Brussels is Discussing the EU Budget after Brexit
- » Johannes Hahn: EU to Back Starting Entry Talks With Albania, Republic of Macedonia
- » Theresa May Pledges to Keep EU Arrest Warrant and Europol Links
- » France Calls For Opening of Humanitarian Corridors in Syria