European Arrest Warrant Issued for Attacker in Berlin's Metro
An official European warrant has been issued for the arrest of 26-year old Svetoslav Stoykov. Bulgaria’s Interior Ministry continues to look for him because of the incident in the metro in Berlin which caused outrage in Germany.
The published records from the video surveillance tapes show how Stoykov, without any provocation, pushes a young woman who falls down the stairs and breaks an arm.
The man who is wanted for hooliganism has not been found yet.
- » Johannes Hahn: EU to Back Starting Entry Talks With Albania, Republic of Macedonia
- » Theresa May Pledges to Keep EU Arrest Warrant and Europol Links
- » France Calls For Opening of Humanitarian Corridors in Syria
- » The Deputy Chief of the European Parliament has Been Removed Because of Insulting Opponents
- » George Soros Donated Money to Campaign For a Rerun of Britain's EU Referendum
- » The Race for Juncker's Successor at the Helm of the European Commission is Fueling Tensions