Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Interested in Financing Belene NPP
The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is interested in financing a commercial project for the construction of the Belene NPP, reported the government press centre.
At a meeting with Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova and Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, Prime Minister Borisov underlined that representatives of the Chinese bank have confirmed their readiness to finance the project under the conditions proposed by the Bulgarian government.
These include the implementation of the Belene project on a market basis, without investments on the part of the state and without contracts for the long-term purchase of the electricity produced.
- » Bulgargaz Demanded a 5% Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Electricity Production in Bulgaria is Growing more Slowly than Consumption
- » Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant can Operate Until 2047
- » The Share of "Green" Energy in Bulgaria is Increasing
- » 80% of New NPPs in 2016 Are in Asia
- » Russian Company Ready to Invest in Belene NPP