Industrial and Commercial Bank of China Interested in Financing Belene NPP
The Industrial and Commercial Bank of China is interested in financing a commercial project for the construction of the Belene NPP, reported the government press centre.
At a meeting with Energy Minister Temenuzhka Petkova and Deputy Prime Minister Tomislav Donchev, Prime Minister Borisov underlined that representatives of the Chinese bank have confirmed their readiness to finance the project under the conditions proposed by the Bulgarian government.
These include the implementation of the Belene project on a market basis, without investments on the part of the state and without contracts for the long-term purchase of the electricity produced.
- » Household Electricity May Rise Between 15% and 30% in the Summer
- » Azerbaijan Ready to Invest in Bulgaria’s gasification
- » The Average Value of Heat Invoices For Household Customers of EVN Heating Company in December 2017 is BGN 80.32
- » Tesla Began the Serial Production of Solar Roofs
- » Minister of Energy: There are no Grounds for Raising the Price of Electricity
- » Bulgaria's NPP Kozloduy Opens 21.2 mln Euro Repair