36 Escapees From Harmanli Refugee Camp Detained
36 Iraqis who fled from the refugee camp in Harmanli have been detained by the Regional Prosecutor’s Office in General Toshevo. They attempted to leave the territory of Bulgaria in the direction of Romania.
They have been indicted on criminal charges.
8 of the migrants were detained in the village of Rositsa in the General Toshevo municipality. Another 17 were arrested on Romanian territory and returned to Bulgaria.
There are 11 children in the two groups who passed illegally on Bulgarian territory. The children have been placed at kids’ facilities in Dobrich.
- » Bulgaria is First in Europe in Increase of the Number of Prisoners in 2016
- » Constitutional Court will Initiate a Case in Relation to the Istanbul Convention
- » A New Road will Connect Smolyan and Madan, Asphalting Starts on March 21st
- » 150 are the Dams in the Country that are in a Bad Condition
- » 570 km of Roads will be Repaired with Budget Funds this Year
- » The Ombudsman Wants Citizens to be Able to Challenge Prices of Electricity, Heating and Gas,