Bulgaria's Prosecutor General Excludes Premeditated Action in Hitrino Accident
Bulgaria’s Prosecutor General has announced at a press conference that the possibility of premeditated action in the Hitrino accident has been excluded at this stage.
24 expert investigations have been initiated. The leading hypothesis is speeding.
31 witnesses have been interrogated.
With respect to the ongoing investigation, Tsatsarov said:
“We are investigating the transporter first. This is the company Bulmarket. Secondly, the cargo deliverer and, respectively, the cargo receiver with respect to the transportation of dangerous cargo, the manufacturer and, respectively, the trader who is related to the transportation of this cargo. ”
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body