Bulgaria's Prosecutor General Excludes Premeditated Action in Hitrino Accident
Bulgaria’s Prosecutor General has announced at a press conference that the possibility of premeditated action in the Hitrino accident has been excluded at this stage.
24 expert investigations have been initiated. The leading hypothesis is speeding.
31 witnesses have been interrogated.
With respect to the ongoing investigation, Tsatsarov said:
“We are investigating the transporter first. This is the company Bulmarket. Secondly, the cargo deliverer and, respectively, the cargo receiver with respect to the transportation of dangerous cargo, the manufacturer and, respectively, the trader who is related to the transportation of this cargo. ”
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act
- » Georgi Cholakov is the New Chairman of the Supreme Administrative Court