Bulgaria's Prosecutor General Excludes Premeditated Action in Hitrino Accident
Bulgaria’s Prosecutor General has announced at a press conference that the possibility of premeditated action in the Hitrino accident has been excluded at this stage.
24 expert investigations have been initiated. The leading hypothesis is speeding.
31 witnesses have been interrogated.
With respect to the ongoing investigation, Tsatsarov said:
“We are investigating the transporter first. This is the company Bulmarket. Secondly, the cargo deliverer and, respectively, the cargo receiver with respect to the transportation of dangerous cargo, the manufacturer and, respectively, the trader who is related to the transportation of this cargo. ”
- » Greek, Romanian and Serbian Policemen in Bansko
- » Taxi Crisis in Sofia
- » Unclear Ownership Restrains Media Freedom in Bulgaria - Friedrich Naumann Foundation
- » Jared Leto Sent a Letter to Borisov About the Fate of the Pirin Mountains
- » Sofia is Forming 40% of the Country's GDP
- » All Road Repairs in Bulgaria will be Completed by December 21