Bulgaria Posted No Inflation in November
The year-on-year inflation rate of Bulgaria was 0% in November and deflation was registered since the beginning of the year, according to national statistics.
Between December 2015 and November 2016, the rate was -0.5%.
Annual average inflation for the last twelve months compared to previous 12 months (December 2014-November 2015) was -0.8%, according to National Statistical Institute (NSI) figures.
In November, an increase was observed in the prices in several sectors, such as clothing and footwear (0.6%), restaurants and hotels (0.2%) and recreation and culture (0.1%).
A decrease was registered in a number of other sectors, such as miscellaneous goods and services (0.3%); communications (0.1%); transport (0.2%); furnishings, household equipment and routine maintenance of the house (0.2%); food and non-alcoholic beverages (0.1%).
Prices remained at the level of the previous month in the sectors of alcoholic beverages and tobacco; housing, water, electricity, gas and other fuels; health; and education.
- » The World Economic Forum in Davos Begins Today
- » The Eurozone has Approved Another Financial Tranche for Greece
- » South Korea to Ban Cryptocurrency Traders From Using Anonymous Bank Accounts
- » 82% of the Wealth Generated in 2017 has Gone to the Hands of 1% of People
- » IMF: "It's Time to Discuss Bitcoin Globally"
- » Bitcoin Falls More than 7% as Regulation Worries Mount