Nobody Hurt as Tram Derails in Bulgaria's Sofia
A tram derailment has the Bulgarian capital Sofia, not far from the city center.
There is no information about injured passengers so far, public broadcaster BNR has said.
It is not yet clear what caused the incident at the junction of Aleksandar Stamboliyski and Konstantin Velichkov Blvds.
Two hours on from the derailment, movement has been restored.
- » Bulgarian Diplomat Monitors the Situation of the Injured in the Bus Crash in Egypt
- » Breaking: Bus Crash in Egypt Leaves 22 Bulgarians Injured
- » Cirque du Soleil Performer Dies after Fall in Florida
- » Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
- » 17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik