Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia to Cooperate in Tourism
Bulgaria's government has inked the memorandum on tourism cooperation signed the institutions of the two countries in October.
The MoU is aimed at securing "sustainable development of the sector while considering local traditions and social values," the cabinet has said.
The two countries have confirmed the government-level commitment to expand ties between their tourism sectors "as a precondition for the creation of a favourable environment for deepening and making more active the bilateral cooperation in the field of tourism."
The MoU was signed on October 05 between the Bulgarian Tourism Ministry and the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage.
- » Wizz Air Orders 146 New Planes worth $17.2bn And Announces New Routes From Sofia
- » Minister Angelkova: We have Always Supported the Construction of a 2nd Lift in Bansko
- » Violations in Bulgarian Winter Resorts Decreased
- » Bulgaria and Russia will Offer Joint Cruises in the Black Sea
- » In September 2017, 72.7% of All Nights Spent by Foreign Citizens Were Realized in 4 and 5 Star Hotels
- » Protesters Want a Second Lift in Bansko Winter Resort