Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia to Cooperate in Tourism
Bulgaria's government has inked the memorandum on tourism cooperation signed the institutions of the two countries in October.
The MoU is aimed at securing "sustainable development of the sector while considering local traditions and social values," the cabinet has said.
The two countries have confirmed the government-level commitment to expand ties between their tourism sectors "as a precondition for the creation of a favourable environment for deepening and making more active the bilateral cooperation in the field of tourism."
The MoU was signed on October 05 between the Bulgarian Tourism Ministry and the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage.
- » Over 11% Growth in International Tourism Revenues During the Winter in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria Expects up to 10% more Tourists in the Summer
- » Staro Stefanovo - a Bulgarian Renaissance Fairy Tale near Lovech
- » Airlines Fear Wave of Compensation Claims After EU Court Ruling
- » Sunny Beach Topped a Global Ranking for Destinations that Offer Quality Bargain Vacation
- » Air France Cancels Flights Due to Another Strike Over Pay