Bulgaria, Saudi Arabia to Cooperate in Tourism
Bulgaria's government has inked the memorandum on tourism cooperation signed the institutions of the two countries in October.
The MoU is aimed at securing "sustainable development of the sector while considering local traditions and social values," the cabinet has said.
The two countries have confirmed the government-level commitment to expand ties between their tourism sectors "as a precondition for the creation of a favourable environment for deepening and making more active the bilateral cooperation in the field of tourism."
The MoU was signed on October 05 between the Bulgarian Tourism Ministry and the Saudi Commission for Tourism and National Heritage.
- » The Cheapest Holiday Destination for 2018? Bulgaria.
- » BGN 6.6 Billion is the Income from Foreign Tourists in Bulgaria in January-November 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Amsterdam's Schiphol Scraps Flights as Storm Disrupts Public Transport
- » Number of Tourists From Greece Who Cisited Bulgaria is Over 1 million
- » First Flight of the Baku-Sofia Airplane is Already a Fact