Ludogorets Tied 2:2 with PSG, Qualifying for Europa League
Ludogorets Razgrad has ended its participation in the Champions League after playing against Paris Saint-Germain in the French capital.
Through the tie, the Bulgarian football club has secured a point that allows it to play in the UEFA Europa League next year.
The other factor that has helped it qualify is the defeat of Arsenal over Basel with 4:1. Basel was the team vying with Ludogorets for the place in Europa League.
Misidjan and Wanderson scored for Ludogorets in the 15th and 69th minute respectively.
The Bulgarian club had a one-point edge for an hour until Cavani of PSG scored in the 61st minute, and Di María kicked into the goal two minutes into the extra time.
At three points, Ludogorets is left third in Group A, while PSG gets 12 points and the second place.
The result also means Arsenal wins Group A, with the team thanking Ludogorets for the tie that gave it an edge over PSG.
- » Football Club "Malmö" FF Lifted the 20th Title of Sweden
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Take Part in Tennis Tournament in Vienna
- » Official: There will be No Match Between Pulev and Joshua
- » Nadal Proved to be too Strong for Dimitrov
- » The Construction of a New National Football Stadium Outside the City Center is being Considered
- » Implants in the Body of Athletes to for Doping Control