Nuclear Decommissioning Conference in Sofia Due This Week
The Central and Eastern Europe Nuclear Decommissioning and Waste Management Conference 2016 is due on Thursday and Friday in Bulgaria's capital Sofia, organizers say.
The leading nuclear decommissioning event will be held on December 08-09 in Novotel Sofia, bringing together a number of guests from across the CEE region and speakers from international institutions.
It is the only international and commercial Nuclear Decommissioning & Waste Management event focusing on the region.
Novinite is a media partner to the conference.
You can find a more comprehensive list of speakers here.
- » Bulgargaz Demanded a 5% Increase in the Price of Gas
- » Electricity Production in Bulgaria is Growing more Slowly than Consumption
- » Kozloduy Nuclear Power Plant can Operate Until 2047
- » The Share of "Green" Energy in Bulgaria is Increasing
- » 80% of New NPPs in 2016 Are in Asia
- » Russian Company Ready to Invest in Belene NPP