Damage after Harmanli Riots Reaches BGN 0.1 M
The damages incurred by the riots in the Harmanli reception center last week amount to some BGN 100 000, public broadcaster BNR says, citing local officials.
Windows and furniture were smashed as clashes broke out in the migrant center last week.
Two of the buildings within the Harmanli center will be turned into facilities of restricted movement, access into and out of them being barred to residents.
The transformation will cost around 322 000, the BNR says.
- » Earthquake Stronger Than Magnitude 7 to Hit Turkey’s Marmara Region in Near Future
- » Huge Tree Falls on Car in Sofia
- » Mostly Sunny weather, with Clouds in Afternoon, NIMH
- » Harry Potter's Birthplace in Lavenham Listed for Sale for Almost £1m
- » 10th Edition of the Festival of Folklore Costumes Begins in Zheravna
- » Bulgarian Orthodox Christians Honor St. Ivan Rilski