Damage after Harmanli Riots Reaches BGN 0.1 M
The damages incurred by the riots in the Harmanli reception center last week amount to some BGN 100 000, public broadcaster BNR says, citing local officials.
Windows and furniture were smashed as clashes broke out in the migrant center last week.
Two of the buildings within the Harmanli center will be turned into facilities of restricted movement, access into and out of them being barred to residents.
The transformation will cost around 322 000, the BNR says.
- » Bulgaria Displays Ancient Treasures In Cooperation With Other European Countries
- » It Is Saint Thomas Sunday
- » Antarctica: Preparation For 26th Bulgarian Antarctic Expedition Started
- » Three French People In Hospital After Car Crash Around Simitli
- » Code Yellow Over Strong Wind in 12 Regions In Bulgaria
- » Sofia World Cup 2017 Is Coming on 5 May