Damage after Harmanli Riots Reaches BGN 0.1 M
The damages incurred by the riots in the Harmanli reception center last week amount to some BGN 100 000, public broadcaster BNR says, citing local officials.
Windows and furniture were smashed as clashes broke out in the migrant center last week.
Two of the buildings within the Harmanli center will be turned into facilities of restricted movement, access into and out of them being barred to residents.
The transformation will cost around 322 000, the BNR says.
- » Unknown Man Attacked People in a Polish Store with a Knife, 1 Dead and 9 Injured
- » Over 200 000 Bulgarian Children Live Abroad
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Five Brands of Butter on the Bulgarian Market Have Violations in Their Composition (Picture)
- » From 2019, Bulgaria will Vote Electronically in all Elections
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol