Bulgaria's Sofia Property Prices Up By EUR 100
Prices of real estate property in Sofia have gone up by EUR 100 per sq m since the beginning of the year until October, announced Polina Stoykova, Executive Director of Bulgarian Properties.
According to data of the agency, prices of real estate have increased to EUR 900 per sq m in the third quarter, compared to EUR 800 per sq m in the beginning of the year.
With respect to new construction, average prices vacillate around EUR 1000 per sq m, while these are about EUR 80-100 lower on the secondary market.
“Decisions to buy a home are taken more and more quickly due to the insufficient quality of supply,” stated Stoykova.
According to her, there has been 10% growth in the number of deals over the period.
- » Eurostat: 85% of Bulgarians Live in their Own Home
- » 1/3 of Homes and Apartments in Bulgaria are Uninhabited
- » First Time in Bulgaria: Residential Complex Received a Certificate for a Sustainable Building
- » Construction and the Property Market with a Serious Jump in 2017
- » Part of a Main Boulevard in Plovdiv Turned out to be Private Property
- » The Chief Architect Offers Two Skyscraper Areas far from Downtown Sofia