Bulgaria's Sofia Property Prices Up By EUR 100
Prices of real estate property in Sofia have gone up by EUR 100 per sq m since the beginning of the year until October, announced Polina Stoykova, Executive Director of Bulgarian Properties.
According to data of the agency, prices of real estate have increased to EUR 900 per sq m in the third quarter, compared to EUR 800 per sq m in the beginning of the year.
With respect to new construction, average prices vacillate around EUR 1000 per sq m, while these are about EUR 80-100 lower on the secondary market.
“Decisions to buy a home are taken more and more quickly due to the insufficient quality of supply,” stated Stoykova.
According to her, there has been 10% growth in the number of deals over the period.
- » What is the Future of Real Estate in Sofia?
- » 24 % of the Apartments in Sofia are Uninhabited
- » The Properties by the Sea: The Russians Leave, the Westerners Come
- » VMware has Negotiated the Largest Office Deal in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » A Court in China Sells an Unfinished Skyscraper at an Auction