BSP Threatens To Refer Budget 2017 to Constitutional Court
Bulgarian MPs approved finally the state budget for 2017.
BSP, however, threatened to refer the budget to the Constitutional Court due to the situation which occurred with the money for the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
After a turn in the vote on the budget, the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences will not receive an additional funding of BGN 10 M and Sofia University will not be allocated BGN 500,000.
- » ECB Chief Mario Draghi says Bitcoin Not Mature Enough for Consideration
- » Low ECB Rates an Opportunity to Reform, Draghi Argues
- » 1.3% Inflation in Bulgaria Since the Beginning of 2017
- » The International Monetary Fund does not Want New Measures from Greece
- » Bitcoin Price Soars Above $5,000 to Record High
- » 2300% of Inflation in Venezuela