BSP Threatens To Refer Budget 2017 to Constitutional Court
Bulgarian MPs approved finally the state budget for 2017.
BSP, however, threatened to refer the budget to the Constitutional Court due to the situation which occurred with the money for the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
After a turn in the vote on the budget, the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences will not receive an additional funding of BGN 10 M and Sofia University will not be allocated BGN 500,000.
- » World Bank Halts Financing of Oil and Gas Projects from 2019
- » Municipality, Part of the Metropolitan Area in Venezuela Introduced its Own Currency
- » In the Period January - October 2017 Bulgarian Exports to 3rd Countries Increased by 15.9%
- » Daily Mail: Bulgaria has Enough Bitcoins to Pay off FIFTH of National Debt
- » The Bulgarian Government Holds More Than $ 3 Billion in Bitcoin
- » Bulgaria State Debt is Shrinking