BSP Threatens To Refer Budget 2017 to Constitutional Court
Bulgarian MPs approved finally the state budget for 2017.
BSP, however, threatened to refer the budget to the Constitutional Court due to the situation which occurred with the money for the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences.
After a turn in the vote on the budget, the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences will not receive an additional funding of BGN 10 M and Sofia University will not be allocated BGN 500,000.
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » The EU Economy with the Fastest Growth since 2007
- » Bulgaria's GDP Increases by 3.6% Per Year
- » Turkey Ranks for the 1st Time Among the top 10 Countries in the World with the Largest Reserves of Gold