Annual Subsidy for Bulgarian Parties To Remain BGN 11 Per Valid Vote
The annual subsidy for political parties will remain BGN 11 per valid vote and there will be no limit to the amount that can be received. This was decided by MPs when they approved, at second reading, the State Budget Act.
39 deputies from GERB and BSP Lyava Balgariya voted “against”. Also 39 deputies from GERB and DPS abstained.
The proposal of the Council of Ministers for a subsidy of BGN 11 per valid vote and no limit was approved with 71 votes “for”, 10 “against” and 21 abstentions.
MPs did not take into consideration the result of the recently held referendum in which 2,516,791 people demanded that the annual state subsidy to political parties be reduced to BGN 1 per every single valid vote received in the last parliamentary elections.
- » Bitcoin Hits New Record High, Breaking $8,000 For the First Time
- » Bitcoin Hit an All-Time High Just Below $8,000
- » Proposal: BGN 510 Min Salary From January
- » The CPC Fined the Bulgarian Stock Exchange with 1775 BGN for Unfair Competition
- » Bulgaria's GDP Growth Accelerates to 3.9% in Q3 2017
- » 0.6% Monthly Inflation For October 2017