Bulgaria's Pulev to Face Samuel Peter for WBA Boxing Title on Saturday
Bulgarian heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev will play against Samuel Peter, a Nigerian professional boxer, for the WBA title in Sofia.
The match is due at Arena Armeec hall on Saturday evening.
"I expect a tough game, but I will win," sporta.bg website quotes Pulev as saying.
On Wednesday, he made his first ever public training, which was open to fans and the media.
- » Doping Scandal in the Champions League
- » The President of South Korea Promised a Secure Winter Olympics
- » Dimitar Berbatov is Preparing to Become BFU Chief or Minister
- » Wayne Rooney Pleaded Guilty, Remains 2 Years Without a Driving License
- » Victoria Tomova is Bulgaria's New Best in Tennis for Women
- » Barcelona President: Messi Already Signed a New Contract