Bulgaria's Pulev to Face Samuel Peter for WBA Boxing Title on Saturday
Bulgarian heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev will play against Samuel Peter, a Nigerian professional boxer, for the WBA title in Sofia.
The match is due at Arena Armeec hall on Saturday evening.
"I expect a tough game, but I will win," sporta.bg website quotes Pulev as saying.
On Wednesday, he made his first ever public training, which was open to fans and the media.
- » Ludogorets's Road to Europe goes through Israel
- » It is Official Cristiano Ronaldo is Staying at Bernabeu
- » Grigor Dimitrov Remains Among the Top 10 in the World Tennis
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama Finishes 2nd in the Final of Nagoya Sumo Tournamen
- » Tsvetana Pironkova Will Have to Pass the Qualifiers of the US Open
- » Levski Signs Former Manchester United Player