Bulgaria's Pulev to Face Samuel Peter for WBA Boxing Title on Saturday
Bulgarian heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev will play against Samuel Peter, a Nigerian professional boxer, for the WBA title in Sofia.
The match is due at Arena Armeec hall on Saturday evening.
"I expect a tough game, but I will win," sporta.bg website quotes Pulev as saying.
On Wednesday, he made his first ever public training, which was open to fans and the media.
- » Grigor Dimitrov will Go Out for the Quarterfinals at the Australian Open on Tuesday
- » Dimitrov Struggled Again but Achieved his Third Victory at the Australian Open
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play Tomorrow Against Russian Tennis Player Andrey Rublev at 6:00
- » Grigor Dimitrov Struggled but Reached the Third Round of the Australian Open
- » Ronaldinho: Brazilian World Cup Winner Retires From Football
- » Grigor Dimitrov on the Court Again on Wednesday at 10:00 Bulgarian Time