Bulgaria's Pulev to Face Samuel Peter for WBA Boxing Title on Saturday
Bulgarian heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev will play against Samuel Peter, a Nigerian professional boxer, for the WBA title in Sofia.
The match is due at Arena Armeec hall on Saturday evening.
"I expect a tough game, but I will win," sporta.bg website quotes Pulev as saying.
On Wednesday, he made his first ever public training, which was open to fans and the media.
- » Dimitar Berbatov's Adventure in India Begins Today
- » Ibrahimovic Could Play at World Cup 2018
- » WADA Refused to Return Russia's Rights
- » Anthony Ivanov will Swim for a University in Alabama
- » FIFA Approves a Tournament for Countries that did not Qualify for the World Cup
- » Grigor Dimitrov Will Play His Last ATP Final Group Tournament Match in London on Friday