Bulgaria's Pulev to Face Samuel Peter for WBA Boxing Title on Saturday
Bulgarian heavyweight boxer Kubrat Pulev will play against Samuel Peter, a Nigerian professional boxer, for the WBA title in Sofia.
The match is due at Arena Armeec hall on Saturday evening.
"I expect a tough game, but I will win," sporta.bg website quotes Pulev as saying.
On Wednesday, he made his first ever public training, which was open to fans and the media.
- » Special Olympics Athletes Back From Austria with 9 Medals
- » Stefka Kostadinova Re-Elected As BOC Chairwoman
- » Daniel Ivanov-Aoiyama With 3rd Consecutive Victory in Osaka
- » Bulgaria's Dimitrov Squanders 4 Match Balls at Indian Wells
- » Bulgarian Stanimir Belomazhev Achieves Historical gold
- » Levski-CSKA Football Game Affects Sofia Traffic