MPs Reject BGN 10 M for Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
Deputies in Parliament unexpectedly rejected the BGN 10 M increase in the budget of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) on Wednesday, reported BNR.
The larger subsidy was approved on Tuesday by the budget commission but was not reflected in its report. This is why deputies voted “against”.
“This is perhaps an intentional or perhaps an accidental change in the decision of the commission on a very small but very symbolic issue related to symbolic financial support for BAS,” stated Milen Mihov from the Patriotic Front.
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2
- » DailyMail: Bulgaria Deputy PM Wants New Laws to Stifle Radical Islam
- » Syrian Refugee Faces Deportation From Cardiff to Bulgaria
- » Moscow says Bulgaria’s Parliament Recognizes Russian Threat Upon Foreign Instructions
- » Parliament Rejected the Presidential Veto on the Defense Act