MPs Reject BGN 10 M for Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
Deputies in Parliament unexpectedly rejected the BGN 10 M increase in the budget of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) on Wednesday, reported BNR.
The larger subsidy was approved on Tuesday by the budget commission but was not reflected in its report. This is why deputies voted “against”.
“This is perhaps an intentional or perhaps an accidental change in the decision of the commission on a very small but very symbolic issue related to symbolic financial support for BAS,” stated Milen Mihov from the Patriotic Front.
- » Greek, Romanian and Serbian Policemen in Bansko
- » Taxi Crisis in Sofia
- » Unclear Ownership Restrains Media Freedom in Bulgaria - Friedrich Naumann Foundation
- » Jared Leto Sent a Letter to Borisov About the Fate of the Pirin Mountains
- » Sofia is Forming 40% of the Country's GDP
- » All Road Repairs in Bulgaria will be Completed by December 21