MPs Reject BGN 10 M for Bulgarian Academy of Sciences
Deputies in Parliament unexpectedly rejected the BGN 10 M increase in the budget of the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences (BAS) on Wednesday, reported BNR.
The larger subsidy was approved on Tuesday by the budget commission but was not reflected in its report. This is why deputies voted “against”.
“This is perhaps an intentional or perhaps an accidental change in the decision of the commission on a very small but very symbolic issue related to symbolic financial support for BAS,” stated Milen Mihov from the Patriotic Front.
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues