Bulgaria's State Social Insurance Allocated BGN 10.4 B for 2017
Bulgaria’s State Social Insurance (SSI) will have at its disposal nearly BGN 10.4 B next year.
In spite of the fact that the texts were not supported by the budget commission on Tuesday, the management of Parliament decided that this is merely an opinion and submitted the text to a vote. The text was approved with the support of GERB, ABV, BDC and Ataka.
The minimum pension will be increased by BGN 4 as of July 1, 2017.
The deputies rejected both proposals of the Patriotic Front for a more serious increase in minimum pensions.
The minimum social benefit for the unemployed will amount to BGN 7.20 per day, decided deputies at second reading of the budget for SSI.
- » Bulgaria’s Q4 Household Spending Rises 13%
- » UK to Seek EU Mutual Recognition Deal For Financial Services
- » Bitcoin is Currently over $10,000
- » The EU Economy with the Fastest Growth since 2007
- » Bulgaria's GDP Increases by 3.6% Per Year
- » Turkey Ranks for the 1st Time Among the top 10 Countries in the World with the Largest Reserves of Gold