Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%
Bulgarian lawmakers have agreed to keep health insurance contributions at a level of 8% of the monthly wage.
Putting the National Health Insurance Fund (NZOK)'s budget to a definitive vote, they have also retained the balance between shares of employers and employees in the contribution at 60% and 40%, respectively.
The budget figure of BGN 3.5 M, agreed in the previous reading, also remains unchanged.
- » 42% of Cancer Cases in the United States are due to Unhealthy Lifestyles
- » Medical Establishments in Bulgaria are Out of Influenza Vaccines
- » The Sale of 21 Tonnes of Unfit Meat has been Stopped
- » Equal Access to Medicines is a Priority for Bulgaria and the Netherlands
- » 460 000 Bulgarians Live with Diabetes
- » Decorated Cups Could be Potentially Harmful