Bulgarian MPs Keep Health Insurance Contribution at 8%
Bulgarian lawmakers have agreed to keep health insurance contributions at a level of 8% of the monthly wage.
Putting the National Health Insurance Fund (NZOK)'s budget to a definitive vote, they have also retained the balance between shares of employers and employees in the contribution at 60% and 40%, respectively.
The budget figure of BGN 3.5 M, agreed in the previous reading, also remains unchanged.
- » A Large Scale Forum will Discuss Double Standards in Food on April 30th
- » Western Clinics Avoid Accepting Bulgarians
- » Flu Kills 37 In Romania Year To Date
- » Health Minister is Preparing New Health Insurance Model
- » Municipal Hospitals are Planning New Protests
- » Dentists Urge the State to Fund the Treatment of Children, Pregnant Women and Emergency Cases