High Blood Pressure Medications Free-of-Charge As Of New Year
Medicines for high blood pressure will be free-of-charge as of New Year.
This was decided by the Supervisory Board of the National Health Insurance Fund. Up to now, the fund covered between 25% and 50% of the price of the medications.
According to data of the Health Ministry, about 200,000 people in Bulgaria suffer from essential hypertension.
- » Flu Epidemic in the Pazardzhik Region
- » Do not Try to Suppress a Sneeze, Advise Doctors
- » About 300-400,000 Bulgarians Probably will be Ill in the Next Month, Chief State Health Inspector
- » Most People with Flu are in Pernik, Pazardzhik, Gabrovo, Blagoevgrad and Stara Zagora
- » Flu Epidemic in Pernik
- » First Proven Case of Hong Kong Flu in Bulgaria this Year