High Blood Pressure Medications Free-of-Charge As Of New Year
Medicines for high blood pressure will be free-of-charge as of New Year.
This was decided by the Supervisory Board of the National Health Insurance Fund. Up to now, the fund covered between 25% and 50% of the price of the medications.
According to data of the Health Ministry, about 200,000 people in Bulgaria suffer from essential hypertension.
- » The Sale of 21 Tonnes of Unfit Meat has been Stopped
- » Equal Access to Medicines is a Priority for Bulgaria and the Netherlands
- » 460 000 Bulgarians Live with Diabetes
- » Decorated Cups Could be Potentially Harmful
- » Dark Chocolate is Useful for Treating High Blood Pressure
- » The Bulgarian Food Safety Agency Denies that Meat with Antibiotics Reaches Consumers