High Blood Pressure Medications Free-of-Charge As Of New Year
Medicines for high blood pressure will be free-of-charge as of New Year.
This was decided by the Supervisory Board of the National Health Insurance Fund. Up to now, the fund covered between 25% and 50% of the price of the medications.
According to data of the Health Ministry, about 200,000 people in Bulgaria suffer from essential hypertension.
- » Nearly a Million Bulgarians have Health Problems
- » The Project for National Healthcare Card in Bulgaria is Ready
- » "Exercise in Your Town" - Sports Initiative in Sofia This Saturday
- » 46 People have Died of Measles in Romania
- » 719 Thousand Bulgarians Have no Health Insurance
- » BBC: Yulia Skripal is Conscious and Talking