Prosecutor's Office Finds Biserov Guilty Only of Non-payment of BGN 19,000 inTaxes
The Supreme Cassation Court will rule on the case against former Deputy Chairman of DPS and Parliament Hristo Biserov within the deadline stipulated by law. By law, the deadline for a ruling is one month but it is merely instructive and not mandatory.
Bisserov has already been acquitted at two instances on three counts – for unpaid taxes to the amount of BGN 19,000, non-declaration of deals with currency valuables and not declaring to the National Audit Office BGN 700,000 in Swiss bank accounts.
The Prosecutor’s Office protest concerns merely one of the charges – the non-payment of taxes to the amount of BGN 19,000. The state prosecutor has not appealed the acquittal regarding the other two charges.
- » Emergency Measures: Video Recorders and Seat Belts in the Public Transport
- » Bulgarian PM Calls an Extraordinary Meeting due to the Car Crashes Near Lovech
- » Municipalityof Pernik Will Organize the Transport of the Victims of the Severe Catastrophe Near Lovech
- » MPs Chose Tsveta Karayancheva as the New Parliament Speaker
- » Speaker of the National Assembly Dimitar Glavchev Resigned
- » 402 Cases of Violence Against Children and 39 Cases of Violence Against Teachers in 2017