Prosecutor's Office Finds Biserov Guilty Only of Non-payment of BGN 19,000 inTaxes
The Supreme Cassation Court will rule on the case against former Deputy Chairman of DPS and Parliament Hristo Biserov within the deadline stipulated by law. By law, the deadline for a ruling is one month but it is merely instructive and not mandatory.
Bisserov has already been acquitted at two instances on three counts – for unpaid taxes to the amount of BGN 19,000, non-declaration of deals with currency valuables and not declaring to the National Audit Office BGN 700,000 in Swiss bank accounts.
The Prosecutor’s Office protest concerns merely one of the charges – the non-payment of taxes to the amount of BGN 19,000. The state prosecutor has not appealed the acquittal regarding the other two charges.
- » Trucks will Pay a Toll Tax on About 55% of the Country's Roads
- » Further € 109 m Will Be Invested in Border Region between Bulgaria and Romania
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body