Bulgarian Police Arrests 20 Illegal Migrants
During an operation in Sofia on November 24, the police arrested 20 illegal migrants reported BNR.
According to police sources, over the last few months, the Ministry of Interior is detaining mainly young men from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.
The persons arrested were taken to police stations in order to check their identity. After that, they will probably be placed in one of the refugee centers of the State Agency for Refugees.
- » At least 4 Migrants Die as Boat Capsizes in Black Sea
- » Bulgarian President: 'Fight Against Corruption Must be Uncompromising'
- » Head of state: The Strategic Partnership Between Bulgaria and the United States is a Prerequisite For a Far more Active Cooperation in Investments
- » Intensified Police checks During the European Day Without a Road Death
- » Mayor Banned a Protest Against the Interior Ministry and the Prosecutor's Office
- » BGN 623m Additional Funds For Renovation of Bulgarian Schools Will be Granted by the Council of Ministers