Bulgarian Police Arrests 20 Illegal Migrants
During an operation in Sofia on November 24, the police arrested 20 illegal migrants reported BNR.
According to police sources, over the last few months, the Ministry of Interior is detaining mainly young men from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.
The persons arrested were taken to police stations in order to check their identity. After that, they will probably be placed in one of the refugee centers of the State Agency for Refugees.
- » Bulgaria, Romania, Hungary Expand Free Route Airspace for Night Flights
- » United Patriots, Volya To Insist on Own Ministers in Cabinet Negotiations
- » Prosecutor's Office To Draft KTB Indictment By Summer Recess
- » 8 Cars Burn Down in Sofia on Wednesday Night
- » Huge Fire Bursts Out Near Main Road E-79
- » President Radev: I Expect Cabinet of National Purpose, Unity