Bulgarian Police Arrests 20 Illegal Migrants
During an operation in Sofia on November 24, the police arrested 20 illegal migrants reported BNR.
According to police sources, over the last few months, the Ministry of Interior is detaining mainly young men from Afghanistan, Pakistan and Iraq.
The persons arrested were taken to police stations in order to check their identity. After that, they will probably be placed in one of the refugee centers of the State Agency for Refugees.
- » Renovated Part of Sofia's Dondukov Boulevard is Being Renovated Again
- » Surprising Checks in Stores about Christmas Decorations and Fireworks
- » Gallup: 79% of Bulgarians do not Want Early Elections
- » Prison Officers from Plovdiv Hold Protest
- » Bulgaria’s Jan-Oct New Light Commercial Vehicle Registrations Rise
- » Strasbourg Court Decided on EUR 462,000 for the Blue House in Plovdiv