Credit Cards Become More Popular in Bulgaria
The use of credit cards in Bulgaria is becoming more widely spread, showed an analysis of one of the largest banks in Bulgaria.
Experts estimate a nearly 60% growth in the number of credit cards issued in 2015 and 2016, compared to 2014.
Data shows that Bulgarians use their credit cards more and more frequently for international payments, followed by online shopping and airplane reservations.
- » 80% of Pedestrian Crossings across the Country Do not Meet the Requirements
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » China Vows to Hit Back as Trump Prepares Trade Sanctions
- » Under OP ''Inovation and Competitiveness'' Clusters in Bulgaria are Supported with over € 36 million
- » 18% has Increased the Passenger Flow Through the Bulgarian Airports for 2017
- » Telenor Officially Sold its Business to Czech Billionaire