Credit Cards Become More Popular in Bulgaria
The use of credit cards in Bulgaria is becoming more widely spread, showed an analysis of one of the largest banks in Bulgaria.
Experts estimate a nearly 60% growth in the number of credit cards issued in 2015 and 2016, compared to 2014.
Data shows that Bulgarians use their credit cards more and more frequently for international payments, followed by online shopping and airplane reservations.
- » Most Small Businesses do not Protect their Trade Secrets
- » Facebook Buys Weeks-Old App For Teens to be Nice to Each Other
- » Could Regulations Affect the Casino Industry in 2018
- » Get a FREE bet in today’s € 41 Million EuroMillions Draw!
- » Possible 30% Rise in the Prices of Tickets for the Public Transport in Burgas
- » Public Discussions on Gas Extraction in the Dobrudzha Region