Credit Cards Become More Popular in Bulgaria
The use of credit cards in Bulgaria is becoming more widely spread, showed an analysis of one of the largest banks in Bulgaria.
Experts estimate a nearly 60% growth in the number of credit cards issued in 2015 and 2016, compared to 2014.
Data shows that Bulgarians use their credit cards more and more frequently for international payments, followed by online shopping and airplane reservations.
- » The Quarter With the Most Beautiful Christmas Decorations in the World (Photos)
- » BGN 256 Million will be Invested in the Airports of Burgas and Varna in the Next 9 Years
- » Bansko is the Favorite Resort of Turkish Tourists in 2017
- » Americans will Build a New Electric Plant in Kosovo
- » NSI: Monthly Inflation in November at 0.4%
- » Sales of New Cars in Bulgaria Increased by 55%