Ataka's Leader Siderov Remits Borisov's Legal Expenses of BGN 35,000
The leader of Ataka Volen Siderov has remitted BGN 35,000 in legal expenses incurred by Boyko Borisov in the slander case against Siderov initiated by Borisov.
“If Siderov had not turned out to be human, my entire salary as PM would have been forfeited,” commented Borisov to journalists.
Siderov was sentenced to pay BGN 3,000 in compensation to Borisov for a slanderous insult, but the outgoing PM had to pay the legal expenses for the case which amounted to BGN 35,000.
- » 2/3 of the Bulgaria's Pedestrian Crossings do not Meet the Requirements
- » Road Agency: Nearly 440 Snow Removal Machines are Clearing the Roads
- » Government will Increase the Salaries of Prison Staff
- » National Assembly has Adopted Rules for the Election of Deputy Chairperson and Members of the Anti-Corruption Body
- » Electronic Ticket in Sofia - in 2019
- » Controlled Water Release from Ticha Dam Continues