Ataka's Leader Siderov Remits Borisov's Legal Expenses of BGN 35,000
The leader of Ataka Volen Siderov has remitted BGN 35,000 in legal expenses incurred by Boyko Borisov in the slander case against Siderov initiated by Borisov.
“If Siderov had not turned out to be human, my entire salary as PM would have been forfeited,” commented Borisov to journalists.
Siderov was sentenced to pay BGN 3,000 in compensation to Borisov for a slanderous insult, but the outgoing PM had to pay the legal expenses for the case which amounted to BGN 35,000.
- » Sofia Municipality is Working to Introduce a "Green Ticket"
- » Employers and Тrade Unions are Preparing a National Protest Against Electricity Prices
- » Over 900 Machines Аrе Working on the roads Across the Country
- » Municipalities Should Provide Tighter Control on the Rehabilitation of Apartment Buildings
- » A Man's Body was Found in Front of a Restaurant in Plovdiv
- » The Contract For Building the Toll System in Our Country is Signed