Ataka's Leader Siderov Remits Borisov's Legal Expenses of BGN 35,000
The leader of Ataka Volen Siderov has remitted BGN 35,000 in legal expenses incurred by Boyko Borisov in the slander case against Siderov initiated by Borisov.
“If Siderov had not turned out to be human, my entire salary as PM would have been forfeited,” commented Borisov to journalists.
Siderov was sentenced to pay BGN 3,000 in compensation to Borisov for a slanderous insult, but the outgoing PM had to pay the legal expenses for the case which amounted to BGN 35,000.
- » The Municipality of Plovdiv will Make a New Large Park
- » Citizens Unhappy with New Anti-parking Poles in the Tunnel of the National Palace of Culture
- » Crucial Week For the State Budget
- » Bulgaria Fulfilled All the Criteria For Entry into Schengen, Bulgarian Foreign Minister
- » The Innovation Fund of Bulgaria will Pay Scholars in early November
- » No EU Consensus for North Stream 2