Bulgarian Govt Allocates Additional BGN 4.071M to Municipalities, Institutions
At a meeting on November 23, the government approved additional еxpenses and transfers amounting to BGN 4.071 M, announced the press center of the government.
Under the budget of the National Audit Office, BGN 140,000 were approved for additional expenses for 2016. These will be used for the payment of compensations to its retired employees.
A total of BGN 442,000 will be transferred to the budget of the Financial Supervision Commission (FSC) for membership fees owed to the European Securities and Markets Authority (ESMA) and the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA).
A total of BGN 1.1 M will be provided to the Institute of Oceanology with the Bulgarian Academy of Sciences for the repair the Akademik research ship.
A total of BGN 1.85M have to be spent due to the recent amendments to the Electoral Code – for the preparation of the elections.
Out of this amount, the Central Election Commission will receive BGN 250,000 for providing information to the public.
The Ministry of Foreign Affairs will be allocated BGN 1.6 M for organising the elections and the national referendum abroad.
Municipalities have been granted BGN 2.389 for urgent repairs.
- » Hungary in no Rush to Join Euro Zone, Minister Says
- » Foreign Investment in Bulgaria For January Increased by 64.6%
- » Labor Costs Increase by 12% by the End of 2017
- » Inflation in Bulgaria for February 2018 is 0.3%
- » In 2017 Bulgarian Exports to the EU Grew by 10.8% in Comparison with 2016
- » Bulgarian Exports to Third Countries Decreased by 16.3%