Bulgarian Firms To File Tax Declarations Online
Tax declarations under the Excise Duties and Tax Warehouses Act will be submitted online by businesses. The decision was adopted at second reading by Parliament. It is part of the amendments to the excise law.
Firms, however, unlike natural persons, will not be able to have a discount on the annual corporate tax owed. Natural persons have a 5% discount when submitting their annual tax declarations.
Deputies also voted that the annual tax declaration of natural persons must be submitted by April 30 of the year following the year when the income was accrued.
- » Bitcoin Hit an All-Time High Just Below $8,000
- » Black Friday This Year Will be on November 24
- » Report Describes Belene Nuclear Plant Project as Vital
- » President Radev: No Serious Progress on Recommendations Made in EC CVM Report
- » German Gay Film Festival Banned in Ankara
- » Proposal: BGN 510 Min Salary From January