Bulgarian Firms To File Tax Declarations Online
Tax declarations under the Excise Duties and Tax Warehouses Act will be submitted online by businesses. The decision was adopted at second reading by Parliament. It is part of the amendments to the excise law.
Firms, however, unlike natural persons, will not be able to have a discount on the annual corporate tax owed. Natural persons have a 5% discount when submitting their annual tax declarations.
Deputies also voted that the annual tax declaration of natural persons must be submitted by April 30 of the year following the year when the income was accrued.
- » 700 Million Worth of Investments and 2700 New Jobs for Several Months
- » Bulgaria Launched one of the Largest Agricultural Exhibitions in Europe
- » Mergermarket: Telenor Sells its Bulgarian Operator to a US Fund
- » Bulgaria is Seventh in the EU in Increase of House Prices in 2017
- » Bansko Ski Center is Shut Down Due to Hurricane Wind
- » Emirates Airlines Ordered Aircrafts for USD 16 Billion