Facebook Virus Drains Bank Accounts
The virus is spread through sending a picture from a friend as a private message on Facebook. It steals passwords and valuable information from your computer, according to Telegraph newspaper.
Facebook is aware of the problem but isn't taking the matter nearly as seriously as they should.
When someone has been hacked by the cybercriminals, their account will automatically send messages or links to a large number of their friends.
Hackers have remote access to your computer- they can see all the passwords you have entered and information about your bank account, especially if you are an online shopper.
Usually, they turn on the computer secretly and monitor their victims.
Furthermore, the infected computer can be used for mass attacks such as ''bot net'', whereby thousands of PCs per minute make a request to open a site and it crashes.
- » Smuggling of Cigarettes in Bulgaria is Currently 6.6%
- » Iraqi Woman Tried to Enter Romania with a Passport Bought in Bulgaria
- » Father Slaughtered his Son in Novi Han
- » Prosecutor Office to Reveal Details of the Case with the Detained Policemen in Rakovski
- » Policemen were Arrested in Rakovski
- » Kidnapped Salvadorian Journalist was Found Dead