Bulgaria's LA General Consulate To Launch Donation Campaign for Memorial Plaque
Bulgaria’s General Consulate in Los Angeles, together with Bulgarian associations, Bulgarian schools in the city and friends of Bulgaria, will launch on December 3 a donation campaign for the collection of funds for the setting up of a memorial plaque commemorating the saving of Bulgarian Jews.
The memorial plaque will be displayed in front of the Museum of the Holocaust in the centre of Los Angeles. The plaque will read BULGARIA.
- » Digital Map will Provide Information About Schools in Sofia
- » Contaminated Air has a Detrimental Effect on Adolescent Psyche
- » 'Youthquake' Declared Word of the Year by Oxford Dictionaries
- » Six Children are in "Pirogov" Due to Food Poisoning From Chewing Gum
- » More than a Quarter of the Immigrants in Bulgaria are from Russia
- » Fourth Quarter in the Capital Protests Against the Air Pollution