Bulgaria's LA General Consulate To Launch Donation Campaign for Memorial Plaque
Bulgaria’s General Consulate in Los Angeles, together with Bulgarian associations, Bulgarian schools in the city and friends of Bulgaria, will launch on December 3 a donation campaign for the collection of funds for the setting up of a memorial plaque commemorating the saving of Bulgarian Jews.
The memorial plaque will be displayed in front of the Museum of the Holocaust in the centre of Los Angeles. The plaque will read BULGARIA.
- » The Strong Wind Literally Took Roofs of Houses Across the Country
- » People in Bourgas are Protesting Against the Air Pollution in the City
- » Drunk Passenger Forced a Plane from Poland to Egypt to Make an Emergency Landing in Sofia
- » 17 People were Injured in a Railway Accident in Slovakia
- » For the next school year, half of the schools will have lockers
- » Electric pillar fell on children in Pazardzhik