Bulgaria's LA General Consulate To Launch Donation Campaign for Memorial Plaque
Bulgaria’s General Consulate in Los Angeles, together with Bulgarian associations, Bulgarian schools in the city and friends of Bulgaria, will launch on December 3 a donation campaign for the collection of funds for the setting up of a memorial plaque commemorating the saving of Bulgarian Jews.
The memorial plaque will be displayed in front of the Museum of the Holocaust in the centre of Los Angeles. The plaque will read BULGARIA.
- » Unknown Man Attacked People in a Polish Store with a Knife, 1 Dead and 9 Injured
- » Over 200 000 Bulgarian Children Live Abroad
- » Theodore Ushev Received the Order "Chevalier of Arts and Culture" of France
- » Five Brands of Butter on the Bulgarian Market Have Violations in Their Composition (Picture)
- » From 2019, Bulgaria will Vote Electronically in all Elections
- » The Municipality of Sofia will Plant a Forest near Suhodol